Friday, October 30, 2009

Last two days, in brief

Yesterday: Scotty worked. I had a homebody day because it was drizzly again and I was suffering from severe museum fatigue. At night we went and saw "This Is It" at a fancy little art house theater, with drinks beforehand at the only cheap bar we've found.

Today: Scotty worked. I figured out the buses and went to Bondi Beach since it was beautiful out. I was all settled on my towel and thinking about how the sound of the waves sort of muffled all the other noise, and how peaceful that made everything, when the people behind me started blasting their Motley Crue. It just made it fun in a whole other way.































I wish I'd gotten a full-butt shot of this guy... his suit said "BONDI" on the back. Very cute.



















We went to drinks with the Klick team, and just got back so I can't tell you what else we've done today.

Oh, and I just thought these trees were pretty:

1 comment:

  1. The trees are Jacarandas, and the "suit" should be called either DT's (Dick Togs for short) or the more colourful "Budgie Smugglers" (I though you would like that one). :)

    -S

    ReplyDelete